As the holy month of Ramadan draws to a close, we are reminded of the significance of the last 10 days of Ramadan. The Qur’an was revealed to the Prophet on Laylatul Qadr at this time, and although we do not know when our Holy Scripture was revealed on the day of Ramadan, we do know that each of these nights offers enormous blessings. We can make the most of the remaining 10 days of Ramadan and show our dedication by trying to do as many good deeds as possible, such as reciting the Qur’an, praying at night, giving charity and making dua.
Laylatul Qadr Duas 2023
These duas for the last ten days of Ramadan will ensure that your prayers have the greatest possible impact and that the auspicious month ends in the most beautiful way possible.
- Dua of protection “Allaahumma innee as-aluka Ridaaka wal Jannah wa a’audhu’bika min sakhatika wan-naar” “O Allah, I ask for Your pleasure and Paradise, and I seek refuge from Your displeasure and Hellfire.”
- Dua for the Night of Power” Allaahumma innaka ‘afuwwun, tuhibb al-‘afwa, fa’fu ‘anni”
“O Allah, You are the most forgiving and love to forgive, so forgive me.”
- Dua for after your fast “Dhahabaz Zama’u wab tal latil uruqoo wa thabbatal ajru insha’Allah”
The thirst is gone, the arteries are wet and the reward is sure Allah willing.
- Dua for the direction “Allahummah-dinee wa sadd-dadnee”
O Allah! Direct me to the Right Path and make me stick to the Straight Path.
- Guiding Dua “Allāhumma Innī As’aluka al-Hudā Wat-Tuqā Wal-Afāfa Wal-Ghinā”
O Allah, I ask you for guidance and mercy, abstinence (from the unlawful) and modesty, contentment and sufficiency.
- Wisdom Dua” Allaahum-manfa’nee bimā ‘allamtanee wa ‘allimnee mā yanfa’unee wa zidnee ‘ilmā”
O Allah, benefit me with what you have taught me and teach me that which benefits me and increases my knowledge.
- Dua for the deceased “Allaahum-maghfir lahu Allaahumma thabbithu”
Oh God, forgive him. O Allah, strengthen him.
- Dua for your parents “Rabbi irhamhuma kama rabbayani sagheera”
My Lord, have mercy on them (parents) as they raised me [when I was] little.
- Dua for calamity “innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji‛oon, allaahumma’ jurnee fee muṣeebatee, wakhluf lee khayran minhaa”
- Dua for health” Allaahumma ‘aafinee fee badanee, Allaahumma ‘aafinee fee sam’ee, Allaahumma ‘aafinee fee basarie, laa ‘ilaaha ‘illaa ‘Anta. Allaahumma ‘innee ‘a’oothu bika minal-kufri, walfaqri, wa ‘a’oothu bika min ‘adhaabil-qabri, laa ‘ilaaha ‘illaa ‘Anta”.