Hulu, the leading premium streaming service that has been around for a decade, is owned by The Walt Disney Company. From on-demand TV shows, news, sports to movies, everything is available on Hulu with and without ads.
To get access to Hulu’s huge library of on-demand streaming content, you need to sign in to your Hulu account on the device you’re going to stream Hulu on. If you are confused about the Hulu registration or login process for different devices, this guide will be your savior.
Sign up for Hulu
Before you get started, you should check out Hulu’s plans and know which one is for you before you sign up for Hulu. You can browse the official Hulu help page to get the correct information about their subscription plans: https://help.hulu.com/s/article/how-much-does-hulu-cost
Once you’ve selected the plan for you, here’s how you can create your Hulu account:
- Go to www.hulu.com in a web browser.
- Click ‘Start your free trial’
- Next, you need to choose a Hulu (ad-supported), Hulu (ad-free), Hulu + Live TV, or Disney Bundle plan.
- Then, enter your email address, password, and other required personal information.
- Select the payment option and enter your billing information
- Once you have finished entering all the information, click ‘Submit’ to complete the login process and this will activate your Hulu account.
Note: If you are eligible for a free trial of the plan you have selected, you will be charged when the trial period ends.
Note- If you decide to switch plans during your free trial, you’ll be charged automatically, and if you cancel during your trial, you’ll immediately lose access to Hulu.
How to sign in to Hulu on different devices?
Once you’ve signed up for Hulu and downloaded the app on your compatible device as well, the only step left to stream your favorite shows and movies is to sign into your Hulu account. The steps may vary slightly depending on the device you’re using, so for easy sign-in instructions, see the steps below for your device.
Hulu.com on a computer or laptop
If you want to stream Hulu from your computer or laptop, please have your email address and password ready to sign in to your Hulu account as follows:
- In a supported web browser, go to the Hulu login page: www.hulu.com.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button at the top right corner of the screen.
- The login form will appear where you must enter your
- Email address
- Select ‘I’m not a robot’
- And finally, click ‘Login’
- Once you’re signed in, select your profile from the list to start streaming.
Devices connected to the TV
To sign in to a device connected to a TV, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the Hulu app on your device.
- Press the ‘Sign in’ button on the Welcome screen and then press ‘Sign in to this device’.
- Now, using the on-screen keyboard, type in your email address and password, and then hit ‘Login’.
- Now, you just have to select your profile from the list to start streaming.
Mobile phones and tablets
To sign in to your Hulu account on your mobile or tablet device, make sure you’ve installed the Hulu app, and then follow the steps provided here:
- Launch the Hulu app on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Tap ‘Login’ on the welcome screen; then press ‘Sign in with Hulu’.
- Now, you can start streaming after selecting your profile.
Sign in problems with Hulu
Hulu is one of the most preferred video-on-demand services with lots of useful features, but it does not give you any guarantee that you will not encounter any problems while using this service.
Most of the Hulu users have complained about not being able to log in due to multiple reasons. If you are one of them, the following list of Hulu login problems along with their solutions will surely help you:
1. Incorrect login credentials
This error message- ‘Your login is invalid. Try again’ is enough to tell the story. This message appears when you have entered incorrect login credentials, ie ’email address’ or ‘password’.
First, manually make sure that you have entered the correct email address or password.
If you pay for Hulu using a third-party app like Amazon, Apple, Roku, Spotify, etc., then you should try to sign in with the email address and password you use for their services. Your login credentials for Hulu may be the same as those for these third-party services.
Other than that, you can try to recover your email address or reset your Hulu password depending on your situation using the information provided below.
Retrieve your Hulu login email address
If you forgot the email address you used to sign in to your Hulu account, you can use the official Hulu account recovery tool: https://auth.hulu.com/account_recovery
You will have three attempts to enter the requested information correctly, and if you are able to do so correctly, your login email address will be revealed to you.
Reset Hulu Password
If you know the email address you used to sign up for Hulu but have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the instructions provided:
- Go to your ‘Forgot Password’ tool to start the process.
- Enter your email address linked to Hulu and click ‘Send me a reset link’
- Click the link and follow the onscreen instructions to reset your Hulu account password.
Note- Be sure to wait 15 minutes for the email and also check your junk and spam folders. The password link expires after 3 hours, so be sure to reset your password as soon as you receive the link.
Note- If you no longer have access to the email address linked to your Hulu account, you can contact Hulu for assistance..
2. Check the status of your subscription
If you can sign in to hulu.com but not on any other device, there may be a problem with your account. Check the status of your subscription from your account page. If your subscription has expired, you will need to update your payment method. After that, check if you can sign in to your Hulu account on all your devices.
3. Other login issues
If you still can’t log into your Hulu account due to some technical complexities, you can follow some basic troubleshooting steps listed below:
- If you are using a browser, clear the browser cache
- You can then completely close the Hulu app and then try to sign in again.
- Make sure you’re using a Hulu-compatible browser.
- Make sure that both the Hulu app and your device are up to date.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Hulu app, and then try to sign in again.
- For more help and support, visit-
Hulu Facebook Support Page
Official Hulu YouTube Channel
|References: https://help.hulu.com/s/article/how-much-does-hulu-cost https://help.hulu.com/s/article/log-in-out https://help.hulu. com/s/article/cant-login