New Delhi, Counter of Spirituality | Aak ke Upay – Tulsi, Peepal and Banyan trees are worshiped in Sanatan Dharma. While Aak and Dhatura flowers are offered to the Lord. Dhatura and Aak are very dear to Lord Shiva. Worshiping Lord Shiva with the Aak flower brings happiness, prosperity and prosperity in the house. In astrology, many remedies have been mentioned for the Aak flower. By taking these steps, there is never a shortage of money in life. If you also want to get happiness, peace and wealth then definitely do these Aak flower remedies. let’s know-
do these simple steps
– If you want to get happiness and prosperity, offer five aak and modak flowers to Lord Ganesha every Wednesday. By doing this, the planet Mercury becomes strong in the horoscope. Along with this, the unfavorable effect of Mercury is reduced.
– If you are worried about a general illness, then on Monday, worship Mahadev, the God of Gods.
Offer 11 flowers Aak. By doing this remedy, one receives the blessings of Lord Shiva.
– If you have financial problems, to eliminate the lack of money, tie the root of Aak in a black cloth and hang it on the front door of the house. By doing this remedy, income increases.
– On Friday, make a cotton wick out of the fruit of the Aak plant and perform Maa Lakshmi aarti. By doing this Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth is pleased. With her grace, money related problems disappear.
– According to Vastu experts, due to negative forces, a situation of discord arises in the house. To prevent this, he plants aak plants at home. By doing this, there is positive power communication in the house. Along with this, there is love and affection between the family members.
– If you are not succeeding in a particular job, then every Tuesday
Offer 11 Aak flowers to Hanuman ji on that day. By doing this remedy, success at work is achieved as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: ‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you after collecting it from various media/astrologers/almanacs/speeches/beliefs/scriptures. Our objective is only to provide information, its users should take it only as information. Likewise, any use thereof will be the sole responsibility of the user.