Forgot your Hulu account password too? Don’t worry, it’s easy to recover, and you’re not the only one who keeps forgetting your password! There are thousands of people on the internet searching for “Forgot Hulu password” and there are even more people looking for ways to reset it.
‘Have you forgotten your password?’ The option, which is typically present on all login forms, was introduced to help people log into their accounts when they forgot their password. Nowadays, knowing that this option is present, people no longer bother to remember the password.
Have you ever noticed the irony in this whole situation?
Whatever it is, I don’t give my brain the pain of remembering passwords either. The same goes for my Hulu account. Every time I sign into my Hulu account through their web app, I have to reset my password. 😅
However, changing your Hulu account password is a bit different. Hulu has their dedicated page for dealing with ‘forgot my password’ issues. You do not know? Read the next section to find out.
Forgot your Hulu password?
Nothing can be worse than forgetting the password for your favorite streaming platform. It’s scary to admit that you won’t be able to see characters you’ve grown so fond of just because you forgot your account password.
|Tip: Use subtitles and captions to better connect with the characters in shows and movies.
However, I’ve got you covered.
Just follow the steps below to recover your Hulu password:
- First, you need to visit the Hulu Forgot Password page.
- After you get there, you will see a text box where you need to enter the email address you signed up with on Hulu.
- Then click the Send me a reset link button.
- Thereafter, you will receive an email from Hulu containing the password reset link. You have to click on it.
- Now, you will be taken to the screen where you can change your Hulu password to a new one. Enter your new password there.
- Click the Submit button.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- The Hulu password recovery email may take up to 15 minutes to arrive at the designated email address. So please be patient if you didn’t receive it in the first few minutes.
- The password reset link in the recovery email remains active for only 3 hours. So if you don’t change your Hulu password by then, you have to go through the whole process again, so it’s best to change it then.
- However, if it’s been more than 15 minutes and there’s still no sign of that email, check your spam or trash folder. If it’s not there, see the ‘If recovery mail is not received…’ section below.
If the recovery email is not received…
The first thing is that you need to make sure that there are no typos in the email address you entered. If there are typos, then Hulu won’t recognize the email address and obviously you won’t receive any email.
However, if you entered the email address correctly and still haven’t received the password recovery email from Hulu, you can contact Hulu support. By visiting the link provided, you will be directed to their support page, where you will get their support number, and you can let them know that you forgot your Hulu account password and couldn’t recover it because you didn’t receive the password reset. email. The customer support executive will then guide you through the further process.
If the password reset link doesn’t work…
Sometimes it may happen that the link you received in the Hulu password recovery email does not work. It may be due to some simple network issue, or the link may have expired by the time you access it. Whatever the reason, don’t worry, Hulu suggests some simple troubleshooting methods that may resolve the issue, noted here:
- Close the browser window, open it again and now try to access the link.
- Clear browsing data or cookies and cache files from your browser.
- Please switch to a supported browser. The browsers that Hulu works best on are Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
However, if the Hulu password reset link still doesn’t work, go through the password recovery process again and get a new link.
How to change your Hulu password?
Sometimes sharing your streaming platform such as Hulu password with your friends can backfire on you. As? As you know, Hulu has a screen sharing limit, so if your Hulu account details are shared with multiple people and they all decided to watch at the same time, then it may happen that you can’t access the Hulu account that is yours because the maximum limit has already been reached.
This usually happens when you share your Hulu password with your friends and they share it with their friends.
It’s happened to me many times, and what I do is I change my Hulu account password, and I just keep saying ‘I haven’t redeemed my subscription plan’ 😬. Bad or not, but I need my ‘me time’ when I demand it.
So, you can also get rid of the situation by changing your Hulu password through the below-mentioned method:
on the desk
- First, you need to visit the Hulu login page and sign in to your account.
- Then select any of the account holder profiles.
- Click on the name of the account holder visible in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, select Account.
- Thereafter, select Change Password option present next to Password.
- Next, you need to enter your current password and then fill in your new password in the designated field.
- If you want to sign out of other devices you’re signed in to, simply select the ‘Sign out of other computers’ option.
- Lastly, click the Save Changes button and your Hulu password will be changed.
In the Android/iPhone app
- Open the app on your phone and sign in to your Hulu account.
- Tap any of the account holder names.
- Once you get into the Hulu control panel, select the Account option present at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, select Account, again.
- Thereafter, scroll through the options and tap on the Your Account section.
- Then select the Change Password option.
- Enter your Current Password and then New Password.
- Lastly, tap on the Save Changes button and your Hulu password will be changed.
Don’t remember the email address linked to your Hulu account?
If you can’t remember the email address that’s linked to your Hulu account because it’s been a while since you last used it, then you won’t be able to reset your Hulu password if you’ve forgotten it. No need to worry though, Hulu has come up with the solution for that as well, just follow the steps below to recover your Hulu account:
- To get started, you need to go to the Hulu login page.
- Inside the login form, you will see the message ‘Forgot your email or password?’, click on it.
- Then select the ‘I don’t remember my email address’ option.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to correctly enter some of the following information related to your account:
- Last four digits of your linked credit/debit card with which you paid for your Hulu subscription.
- The expiration date of the card.
- Billing Zip Code
- your year of birth
- Click on the Continue button.
- If you enter the information correctly, you will be shown the email address that is linked to your Hulu account, with which you can also recover your Hulu account and password.
Q1. How do you find out your Hulu password without resetting it?
A1. The Hulu password is not visible within your account. If you go to the Password section within your account settings, you’ll know that your Hulu password is hidden under the asterisk symbols and cannot be seen or learned. If you have forgotten it, you must change it by following the steps in Forgot your Hulu password? to know it See the ‘Forgot your Hulu password? This is what you need to do in the previous section.
Q2. How do I get my Hulu username/email and password?
A2. To get the email address associated with your Hulu account, you must go through the process outlined in “Don’t remember the email address associated with your Hulu account?” section of the previous article. Also, there is no specific process or steps to know the Hulu password as it stays hidden. You have to change it, know it.