New Delhi, Counter of Spirituality | Ganga Dussehra 2023 – According to the Hindi calendar, Ganga Dussehra is celebrated every year on the 10th day of Shukla Paksha in the month of Jyestha. So today is Ganga Dussehra. It is a religious belief that on the day of Ganga Dussehra, reciting and remembering the name of Mother Ganga washes away all the sins of a person. On this day, a large number of devotees take a holy bath in the Ganges river. After this, the worship of Mother Ganga is performed. Along with this, special measures are also taken on the day of Ganga Dussehra. Doing these measures brings happiness and prosperity in the house. At the same time, all problems disappear. If you also want to get the blessings of Mother Ganga then definitely take these steps on Ganga Dussehra day. let’s know-
Ganga Dussehra Remedies
– If you have financial problems, take a bath in the river Ganga on the day of Ganga Dussehra. If there are no facilities, take a bath after mixing Gangajal in water. After this, go to the Shiva temple and offer Arghya on the Shivling by mixing Gangajal and Bilva leaves in water. Keep one thing in mind: save some water while offering Arghya. Sprinkle the remaining water throughout the house.
– If you want to progress in your career and business, then on the day of Ganga Dussehra, after bathing and meditating, mix Ganges water and vermilion in water and offer Arghya to the Sun God. Chant the following mantra at this time:
Ehi Surya Sahastransho Tejorashe Jagatpate.
Compassionate Mother Goddess Grihanarghya Diwakar.
– If you are not getting the job of your choice, after bathing and meditating on Ganga Dussehra day, prepare a straw and give it to passersby. By doing this remedy, you will get the job of your choice.
– If you are buried under a debt and want to get rid of it, take a black thread equal to your length on the day of Ganga Dussehra. Now tie a black thread on the coconut with the jatta. During this, pray to Mahadev, the God of Gods, that happiness, prosperity and wealth increase in the house. Also get rid of debt. After this, float the coconut along with the string in the flowing stream of water.
– If you want to progress in business, on Ganga Dussehra day, write the source of Ganga on a piece of paper and bury it in the ground under the Peepal tree. By doing this, the business grows.
Disclaimer: The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been collected from various media/astrologers/almanacs/speeches/beliefs/religious texts and has been presented to you. Our objective is only to provide information, its users must take it only under information. Apart from this, the responsibility for any use of this will remain with the user himself.