GoDaddy, one of the most widely used domain registrars, was founded in 1997. Since then, it has been offering hosting and business email addresses to its users. If you plan to grow online, GoDaddy is the one-stop platform for you. You can start your online journey by creating an eye-catching website, domain name, online marketing, fast hosting, and whatnot. Every other business person in the world uses GoDaddy for their web hosting requirements. If you are here, you must be interested in how to log into your GoDaddy account and other related information.
Then let’s get started
Sign in to your GoDaddy account
GoDaddy allows you to sign in to your website using your email or you can even use the email hosting that Microsoft offers.
- To get started with the login process, go to the link: https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account
- Next, you need to enter your username and password and then click ‘Login’. You can even sign in to your GoDaddy account through your Amazon account, Facebook account, or Google email address. The username you need to enter is the one you created when signing up for a GoDaddy account for domain registration.
- This is how you can simply log into your GoDaddy account with your username, email, or Facebook.
How to sign in to GoDaddy Workspace webmail?
GoDaddy even offers a workspace email login as part of their service and this section is for those customers who purchase a domain with the company. You can purchase an email address that matches your business name to look more professional. You’ll even get this option when registering a domain, but if you want, you can do it later by signing into your GoDaddy account as explained above.
To sign in to GoDaddy workspace email, you need to go to the link-
- Simply enter your GoDaddy email to sign in to webmail
- Then the password for the GoDaddy webmail account.
- And click ‘Login’
Now, if you want to create your email address, this is what you need to do:
- Start from the top of the email address list, click on the ‘Create’ option.
- You then need to select a name for your email address and then select your domain.
- Enter a password and confirm the same
- Finally, click ‘Create’ and wait a few minutes for the setup to complete.
- Press ‘Next’ when you receive the confirmation email and that’s it; your email address is ready.
If you can’t sign in to GoDaddy Workspace email and have lost your password, GoDaddy can help you reset it in a few minutes by following the instructions below:
- You will first need to log in to your account manager
- Then click on the ‘products’ option and proceed to ‘workspace email’
- Also, select your account you want to reset the password for and click ‘Edit’
- Now, you can type your new password and enter the same one again
How to sign in to GoDaddy through Office 365?
There’s another way to sign in to GoDaddy, as the company even works in partnership with Microsoft to offer Office 365. Here’s how you can sign in:
- Go to the following link: https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365
- Next, type your Microsoft 365 email address and password in their respective fields.
- Click ‘Login’
These were all the ways that you can sign in to your GoDaddy account through your email, Facebook, Office 365 email address or you can also create an email address.
Now, the main concern arises when you are unable to log into your GoDaddy account. This is one of the common GoDaddy login issues, but it can be easily resolved.
GoDaddy Email Login Issues
There may be different scenarios when it seems impossible to log into your GoDaddy webmail or email account.
Here are some of the login issues that may surprise you:
- Your GoDaddy password is correct, but you’re not sure of your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems wrong
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the site or the correct way to log into your GoDaddy account.
To deal with GoDaddy email login issues, you can either reset your password or ask them to provide your username. Also, their support service is really great, as you can see on GoDaddy Twitter Help Manager. Therefore, you can contact them whenever you have problems related to login or other functions.
How to reset GoDaddy email password?
If you’re having trouble signing into your GoDaddy email account for any reason, such as you forgot your account or password, here’s how you can recover it by resetting your password:
- Follow this link: https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset?action=submit&app=www&realm=idp to go to GoDaddy’s password reset page
- Now, you need to enter your ‘Username or customer number’ and then click ‘Login’.
- Now, click on the email address that is linked to your GoDaddy email account for recovery purposes and by doing so, you will get the password reset link.
- Follow the reset link and additional prompts to create a new password for your GoDaddy email account.
If you still can’t get into your email account, you can call the officials at GoDaddy customer support number at 040 67607600 and they will surely help you to recover your account.
Choose GoDaddy for the best price and 30% off your first year.
Get 30% off at GoDaddy
Also, check out this video: