CyberGhost VPN is compatible with Android OS version 5 and higher. So without worrying about the compatibility issue, you can follow these steps below to download and install the CyberGhost VPN app on your Android device:
- On your Android, open the Google Play Store app.
- There, use the search function to find the CyberGhost VPN app and open the CyberGhost VPN app page on the next page.
- From there, tap on the ‘Install’ button to start the installation process which will complete in a couple of seconds.
However, please note that downloading and installing CyberGhost VPN software on your Android is only the first step you have taken. Yes, to enjoy all its benefits and complete protection, you need to follow this proper installation process:
- Once the installation process of the CyberGhost VPN app is complete, tap ‘Open’.
- You can then choose ‘Accept and continue’ if you consent to the sharing of your data. Or, alternatively, you can simply select ‘I want to opt out’ if you’d rather not agree.
- After that, you will reach the next page and there, you can tap on the ‘Sign up for a free trial’ option to create an account on the CyberGhost VPN app. However, if you already have the subscription, simply log in with the associated login credentials of your CyberGhost VPN account.
- Now, when logging into your account, tap on the ‘Power Connect’ button which, based on your current location, will instantly connect your Android device to the best available server.
- Last but not least, when you connect to a VPN server for the first time, you have to accept the connection request by tapping the ‘Accept’ button on the pop-up window. This is simply to allow the CyberGhost app to manage the VPN tunnel to fully secure your Android device.
Also Read: Download, Install and Set Up the IPVanish VPN App for Android