Imagine finding an interesting video while scrolling through the world of Twitter and deciding to show it to your friends. But when you try to find it, it’s not there. That must be an awkward and annoying situation, right?
And if you don’t want to end up like this and want to know how to download videos from Twitter, we are here to help you.
I just found out how to download videos from Twitter. pic.twitter.com/9BSjgZIOI1
—Wyatt Bearp Jr. (@WBearpJr) February 3, 2023
In this article, we will discuss how to download Twitter videos and also explain the methods to save Twitter videos for different devices.
Can you save videos from Twitter?
Yes, there are some steps by which you will be able to save and download Twitter videos. While other social media platforms like TikTok and Facebook have made it easy for users to download videos with just a tap, the same is not true of Twitter, at least not as of now.
So, if you are also one of the users who wants to know how to save Twitter videos, then read on and you can find the methods in different sections for the devices in the article.
How to save Twitter videos on desktop?
To know how to save Twitter videos from Twitter to your desktop, follow the steps below:
- Open Twitter and sign in to your Twitter account.
- Then go to the video you want to download.
- Now right click on the video and select Copy Video Address to copy the link.
- After that, go to the Twitter Video Downloader website.
- Now paste the copied link into the bar right in the middle of the page and hit Download.
- You will then be prompted to select from several quality options to download the video.
- Once you’ve decided which one to choose, tap Download Video next to the resolution you want to go with.
By following the above steps, you will be able to download Twitter videos on your desktop. If you are an iPhone user, the steps to download Twitter videos on your iPhone are in the next section.
How to save Twitter videos on iPhone?
If you are an iPhone user, Twitter will also not have an easy time when it comes to saving Twitter videos to your camera roll. So if you want to save that video you liked on Twitter, the steps to download it to your device are given below:
- Open the Twitter app and go to the video you want to download.
- Copy your link by tapping the share button and selecting Copy link to Tweet.
- Now open Safari and go to Twitter Video Downloader website.
- Paste the copied link into the bar that appears on the website and tap Download.
- You will now be asked to select a resolution you want to download the video in and hit Download next to it. After that, the video will start downloading.
- Once it is complete you can go to your gallery and find it there.
Now you know how to save Twitter videos to your camera roll. If you are an Android user and want to save videos from Twitter, there are steps for that as well. They are given in the section given below.
How to save Twitter videos on Android?
Compared with the steps to download Twitter videos on desktop, the method of saving Twitter videos for Android can be a chore. But even though it’s a bit stretchy by comparison, it can also be done quickly.
To save Twitter videos on Android, there are some simple steps you need to follow. They are as follows:
- Head over to the play store and install the app, download videos from twitter.
- Open the Twitter app and go to the video you want to download and click on the Share icon, select the Copy link to Tweet option.
- After that, go back to the Download Videos from Twitter app and paste the link in the given bar. Hit Download and your Twitter video will now be successfully saved on your Android.
By following these steps, you can easily save Twitter videos to your Android. Interestingly, you can also search for old tweets on Twitter.
If you are a Mac user, you can download and save Twitter videos by following the steps in the next section.
How to save Twitter videos on Mac?
Just like the rest of the devices, you can also easily download and save Twitter videos on your Mac. Here are the steps for it:
- Open the Twitter app or go to Twitter in the browser.
- Now go to the video that you want to download and save. Right click on it and click Copy Link Address.
- After that, head over to the Save Tweet Vid website.
- Paste the copied link and click Download.
- As shown below, you will be asked to select a quality to download the video, choose any one and click Download.
By following the steps above, you will be able to download Twitter videos on your Mac.
Well, just because there are a lot of cool videos on TikTok and Instagram, doesn’t mean there won’t be any on Twitter. While scrolling through Twitter, if you come across any video that you find intriguing enough and want to save it to your device, then this article will help you.
For different devices, the steps are explained in detail, and with their help, hopefully you can figure out ‘how to download videos from Twitter?’.
Jack Lloyd, How to Download Twitter Videos, wikiHow Melanie Weir, How to Download Twitter Videos to Your Phone or Computer so You Can Easily Watch It Later, Business Insider
- Can you change your Twitter username?
- How to recover a hacked Twitter account?
- Can I see who visits my Twitter profile?