The Microsoft Edge web browser has recently been updated with a new image editing capability, which allows users to modify photos directly within the browser itself.
Also read: New WhatsApp shortcuts for group administrators
This feature includes a set of tools that allow users to make necessary adjustments to images such as cropping, changing brightness, exposure, saturation, tint, shadow, and more. This program also has a feature that allows users to immediately download the altered image to their personal computer.
The following is a step by step guide that will show you how to modify an image using Microsoft Edge:
1. Get the latest version of Microsoft web browser from its official website and install it. This can be accomplished by going to Settings, selecting About Microsoft Edge, and then selecting Update.
2. Once you have completed that step, open the image.
3. At this point, navigate to any website that contains the image. It’s versatile enough to be used as a thumbnail image for any article or on a standard website alongside an image.
4. Locate the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
5. Select the option to edit the image from the dropdown menu.
6. Make necessary adjustments such as cropping, color grading, etc., according to the requirements.
7. The seventh step is to download the image to your personal computer (PC) and save it there or save a copy of the image to your clipboard.
Read More: Roblox Condo Games
For his part, the CEO of Microsoft Corporation, Satya Nadella, has stated that the company intends to implement artificial intelligence tools such as ChatGPT in all its products and make these capabilities available as platforms on which other companies can develop.
At the World Economic Forum’s annual event, which takes place here in the Swiss Alps, Mr. Nadella said his company will move quickly to commercialize tools from OpenAI, the research lab responsible for the ChatGPT chatbot, as well as the generator Dall-E 2 Imaging, which converts language prompts into novel images. Mr. Nadella made these comments while speaking on a panel moderated by the Wall Street Journal. One of the first investors in the company was Microsoft.
Microsoft has already stated that it will provide additional customers with access to the software that underlies such capabilities through its cloud computing platform known as Azure. During the panel discussion, Mr. Nadella stated that the goal was to make Azure “the place for everyone and anyone who thinks about AI”, “for both commercial companies and individual customers, including the possibility of making ChatGPT accessible for commercial clients.
“Some of the same AI capabilities that will totally revolutionize the product will be included in each and every Microsoft product,” “Mr. added Nadella.
To know more: New IA VALL-E from Microsoft
The Journal previously reported that Microsoft has been in advanced talks to expand its investment in the OpenAI firm, which has been at the center of the recent surge in interest in artificial intelligence seen in the tech industry.
Subscribe to our latest newsletter
To read our exclusive content, sign up now. $5/month, $50/year