To believe that Rank Tracker does not exist as a keyword ranking tool, you have never used it. Review SERP positions, view ranking positions for particular places with a keyword ranking tool, and evaluate the ranking success of each tool.
You can use Google tools to analyze a website’s ranking, but you’ll need a third-party platform to review its ranking history. Zutrix also offers a free SERP checker tool, which is definitely worth trying.
The Rank History feature in the tools allows you to review each site’s rank and see how it has changed from the previous month (or over many months).
This is a useful tactic for starting a new client, but it’s still important for boosting SEO on any website. Also, first, you need to consider where your customers are coming from.
Both bloggers and SEO specialists should keep their Google keyword ranking up to date through regular reviews. Bloggers and website operators make one of the most common mistakes of omitting keywords when writing and publishing their posts.
To improve your SEO efforts, you need to master the art of keyword management so that you can determine which keywords will help your site and which won’t.
This can help you choose the most powerful keywords, which improves your chances of ranking on Google and other search engines.
It is essential to know at what level a given keyword ranks within Google search results without spending a lot of time going through hundreds of results and websites.
We have put together a list of free online tools that you can use to locate your desired keyword on Google for your convenience.
Modern tools to check Google rankings accurately:
- Google Rank Checker
- Zutrix SERP Checker
Following these steps will help you find ranking keywords for your website or your competitor’s site:
- Enter your website URL into any Keyword Explorer tool.
- Select the country in which you want to target your audience.
- Clicking the Analyze button
- Your search results will show the top ranking keywords
- See more ranking keywords by clicking on the left column.
- There you will see all the keywords for your site, along with the search difficulty and volume.
- Compare sites in your industry to yours by adding competitors.
Add ranking keywords to a campaign
If you want to see your progress, as well as your competitors’ ranking keywords, follow these steps:
- Select the location of your audience in any keyword search engine when entering your site.
- Then click Ranking Keywords.
- Check the boxes next to the keywords or add them all at once by checking the top checkbox.
- Click Add to… on the right
- Select Campaign from the dropdown menu and select the Campaign in which to track the keywords you chose.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Rank Tracking Tools
Of all the keyword rank checking resources on this list, SEMrush and Zutrix are the best options for checking keyword placements in Google and Bing searches.
Usage is one of the most effective strategies to keep an eye on your competitors. Keyword Rate Checker helps track your rivals’ keyword techniques to see if they are getting organic search results.
Rank checker tools will monitor keywords that your competitors already rank for. Examine your valuable SEO metrics and measure the chances of ranking for specific keywords.