New Delhi, Counter of Spirituality | Mahesh Navami 2023: According to the Hindu calendar, Mahesh Navami is celebrated on the Navami date of Shukla Paksha in the month of Jyestha. So today is Mahesh Navami. Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati are worshiped on this day. It is a religious belief that on this day, by the grace of Lord Shiva, the Maheshwari society originated. That is why the people of the Maheshwari community celebrate the festival of Mahesh Navami with pomp. At the same time, the worshipers worship. Many special measures are also taken on this day to please Lord Shiva. If you also want to get happiness, peace and wealth in life then donate these things on Mahesh Navami day. let’s know-
– On Mahesh Navami day, offer Dhatura to Lord Shiva during worship. He chants the following mantra at this time: Om Hree Hree Namah Shivay. By doing this, Mahadev, the God of Gods, is pleased. By his grace all the sorrows of a person are destroyed.
– On the day of Mahesh Navami, decorate Mahadev, the God of Gods, with Harsingar flowers. This increases happiness, prosperity and wealth.
– On the day of Mahesh Navami, there is a law of donating with worship, chants and penance. Therefore, donate as much as you can on this day with devotion. If you want to get happiness, prosperity and wealth then donate things like salt, oil, ghee, fruits, flowers, sugar, clothes etc. in Mahesh Navami. By donating these things, a person gets success according to his wish.
– If you are suffering from any disease, chant Mahamrityunjaya Mantra after worshiping on Mahesh Navami day. The chanting of the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra destroys all the miseries prevailing in a person’s life.
– If you are concerned about the obstacles of Rahu, Ketu and Shani in the horoscope, mix black sesame, gangajal and bilb leaves in water and offer Arghya to Lord Shiva. Chant the Om Maheshwaraya Namah mantra at this time.
Disclaimer: The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you after gathering it from various media/astrologers/almanacs/speeches/beliefs/scriptures. Our objective is only to provide information, its users must take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof will be under the sole responsibility of the user.