New Delhi, Counter of Spirituality | Shukrawar ke Upay: Friday is dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi, the Goddess of wealth. On this day Goddess Lakshmi is worshiped according to rituals. The Lakshmi Vaibhav fast is also kept on Friday. It is a religious belief that by observing Lakshmi Vaibhav Vrat, happiness, prosperity and prosperity remain in the house. Along with this, all sorrows prevailing in the seeker’s life are destroyed. In Sanatan Shastras, there is a law of worship, chanting, penance and charity on Friday. Therefore, after you worship, donate as much as you can on Friday with devotion. This pleases Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth. By her grace, there is no shortage of wealth and prosperity in the house. If you also want to receive the blessings of Maa Lakshmi, then donate these things on Friday:
donate these things
– If you want to get the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, then donate bangles to married women on Friday. This maintains happiness and prosperity in the family. Along with this, the relationship between husband and wife is sweet.
– If you want to get Maa Lakshmi’s blessings, please offer makeup items to Maa Lakshmi on Friday. This increases happiness and good luck.
According to astrologers, donating makeup items to single girls on Friday night strengthens Venus in the horoscope. By doing this, the marriage chances of unmarried children are increased. This remedy can be done by the mother of an unmarried child.
– If you want to get happiness and prosperity, donate mustard oil on Friday. By doing this Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth is pleased. Her blessings definitely fall on the seeker.
– Donate jaggery on Friday for good luck and increased wealth. This also brings happiness, prosperity and prosperity in the house.
Rice is related to the planet Venus. For this, be sure to donate rice on Friday. You can donate rice to the needy and poor. By doing this remedy, happiness and peace remain in the house.
– If you want to get rid of mental stress, donate white clothes on Friday.
Disclaimer: “The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been collected from various media/astrologers/almanacs/speeches/beliefs/religious texts and has been presented to you. Our objective is only to provide information, its users must take it only under information. Apart from this, any use of it will be the responsibility of the user himself.