Based in Australia, Telstra is an Internet service provider serving customers’ email and online entertainment needs. Among all the other services it offers, Australians have found Bigpond’s email login to be extremely useful. If you are wondering where this comes from, Bigpond merged with Telstra in 2013. Since then, users have been facing login issue with Bigpond as they use Telstra webmail to login. Here you will get all the information you need about Bigpond and its login process.
How to login to a Bigpond email?
To sign in to your Bigpond email account, here’s what you need to do:
1. Begin by navigating to the Bigpond email login page www.my.telstra.com.au in a web browser.
2. Enter your Bigpond email account username in the first blank space
3. Then enter the password for your Bigpond email account
4. If you have a Telstra Account Executive, you will need to enter the Business ID
5. Finally, click ‘Login’
Steps to create a new Bigpond email account
In case you want a new Bigpond email account, the steps would be a little different:
1. In a web browser, go to https://id.telstra.com.au/register to sign up for a new Bigpond email account
2. Now you need to enter the email address you want to use to log into your Telstra Bigpond webmail account.
3. Then enter a new password for your account and enter the same one twice to confirm
4. Going further, you will be asked to enter certain personal details such as first name, last name, date of birth and your phone number to get updates from Telstra.
5. Click ‘Continue’ to continue.
How to login to a Bigpond email account using a third party email client?
In case you want to access your Bigpond email account using other email programs like Outlook, Mailbird, etc. Here are the important IMAP and SMTP settings that you should use for this purpose:
Bigpond.com (Telstra Mail) IMAP Server Configuration
- IMAP server: mail.bigpond.com
- IMAP port: 993
- IMAP security: SSL
- IMAP username: your full email address
- IMAP Password: Your Bigpond.com password
Bigpond.com (Telstra Mail) SMTP Server Configuration
- SMTP server: mail.bigpond.com
- SMTP port: 465
- SMTP Security: SSL
- SMTP Username: Your full email address
- SMTP Password: Your Bigpond.com password
This is how you can log into your Bigpond webmail or email account.
Login issues with Bigpond webmail account
Stuck logging into your Bigpond webmail account? Don’t worry as this can happen at any time for any number of reasons; Here is what you need to do:
1. A good internet connection is essential to access your Bigpond email account
2. Next, you need to make sure that you have entered the correct login details ie username and password to access your Telstra webmail account.
3. Make sure you enter the correct email settings for the device you are using, i.e. Android, iPhone or PC.
4. In case you don’t remember the correct password for your Bigpond account, you can always reset it.
How to reset forgotten Bigpond email password?
There are chances that you will forget your password sooner or later and if that is the case, you can recover Bigpond password by resetting it as follows:
1. Go to the Telstra login page: https://signon.telstra.com.au/login?goto=http%3A%2F%2Femail.telstra.com%3A443%2F
2. Then click on the ‘Forgot’ option next to the password
3. You will then see a form asking you to enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Business ID or Account Number’ only if you log in with your Business ID.
4. Press ‘Continue’ and follow the prompts to reset your Bigpond email password. If you need further assistance regarding your Telstra Bigpond email account, you can visit the official link: https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/email
Sign in to Zoho CRM
Sign in to Gmail