New Delhi, Counter of Spirituality | Vastu Tips: Vastu Shastra has special importance in home and office. Following the Vastu rules gives a new dimension to career and business. Happiness, peace and prosperity remain in the house. Tenderness and love prevail among family members. Ignoring it creates a situation of financial crisis and family discord. The condition of a person suffering from the Vastu defect becomes unfavorable. Problems keep coming and going in your life. One problem goes, another comes. For this, it is necessary to follow the Vastu rules in all parts of the house. Especially, special care should be taken with the Vastu rules in the house of worship. In Vastu Shastra, it is forbidden to keep many things in the house temple. Keeping these things in the temple creates Vastu defects. Come, let’s know all about it-
Do not forget these things in the temple.
– In Sanatan Dharma, there is a law of lighting incense, lamps and incense sticks at the time of worship. This transmits positive energy in the house. People worship Gods and Goddesses daily after bathing and meditation. During this, incense, lamps and incense sticks are lit. After burning these things, the match and its burnt stick are kept in the temple itself. Doing this is prohibited in Vastu Shastra. This seems to be a bug in Vastu. Along with this, the fruit of worship is not received. For this, do not keep matches in the temple of the house or by mistake.
– Do not keep withered flowers in the temple of the house and do not let them remain. Because of this, the economic progress of the house stops. To do this, change the flowers daily.
– Do not keep a broken idol in the temple of the house. This brings disaster in life. Along with this, a situation of discord arises in the house. To do this, change the idol to an auspicious date.
– It is implied in Vastu Shastras that keeping more than one idol of a deity in the house temple creates Vastu defects in the house. Also, do not place images of ancestors in the house of worship.
– Burnt ashes from incense sticks and lamp wick should not be allowed to remain in the house temple. Even this seems to be a Vastu flaw.
Disclaimer: ‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you after collecting it from various media/astrologers/almanacs/speeches/beliefs/scriptures. Our objective is only to provide information, its users should take it only as information. Likewise, any use thereof will be the sole responsibility of the user.